Ingredients: Guinea Fowl, Water, Peas, Guinea Fowl Meal, Agar-Agar, Chickpeas, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (9%), Crude Fat min (7%), Crude Fiber max (1.2%), Moisture max (78%).
- Formulated to mirror a canine’s ancestral diet with pheasant as the first ingredient–a lean source of low-calorie protein that’s naturally high in essential vitamins.
- Unique, alternative protein is hypoallergenic and ideally suited for the dog with allergies or sensitivities; it’s also packed with vitamin B-6, selenium, phosphorous and iron.
- Limited ingredient recipe is enhanced with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to provide complete and balanced nutrition for all dogs.
- Low-glycemic chickpeas provide healthy carbohydrates and dietary fiber; omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed help support healthy skin and coat, and aid digestive function.
- Completely free of potatoes, grains and poultry; contains no corn, wheat, soy, dairy, chicken, chicken eggs or chicken by-products.
Caloric Content: 1,306 kcal/kg, 480 kcal/can