Ingredients: Corn and plant fibers.
- Odor stays locked inside the litter, so you and your house guests don’t have to suffer from the stink.
- Creates tighter and smaller clumps, which allow you to clean your cat's litter box in just a few easy scoops.
- The flushable formula has been tested safe for sewer and septic systems for a hassle-free clean.
- Made with corn and plant fibers and no added chemicals for an eco-friendly litter you can feel good about.
- Corn is naturally free of silica dust, which makes this litter 99% dust-free for easy breathing.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
How to Use:
- Start with a clean or new litter box and mix one-third World's Best Cat Litter and two-thirds your current litter.
- When your cat is comfortable. change the proportion to two-thirds World's Best Cat Litter.
- Make the switch complete and use only World's Best Cat Litter. Maintain 2-3 inches of clumping cat litter in the box.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not bury or dispose of outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.