Ingredients: Active: 4.2% cedarwood oil, 2.2% sodium lauryl sulfate, 1.5% peppermint oil, 0.1% sesame oil. Inert: 92% (water, polyglyceryl oleate, glycerin, sodium chloride, ethyl lactate, sodium citrate, citric acid, vitamin E). Total: 100.0%.
- KILLS & REPELS. A preventative and a treatment, this spray is a natural flea and tick repellent for dogs and cats, as well as a natural flea and tick killer. It effectively kills the full life cycle of fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
- WORKS ON CARPET & FURNITURE. This spray is safe for use indoors and works as a natural indoor flea treatment for home. It kills fleas in carpet, furniture, bedding and flooring, and eliminates adults, eggs, and larvae in the home without staining.
- SAFE FOR DOGS & CATS. Gentle enough to use several times a week on dogs and cats of all ages, yet powerful enough to fully eliminate pests on the skin and provide lasting repellency. Fresh lemongrass scent is naturally uplifting and invigorating.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS. This natural flea and tick spray are a safe, natural alternative to drops, pills and collars. No artificial colors, fragrances or synthetic pesticides. Made in the USA from human food-grade ingredients and is safe for children.
How to use it:
- FOR BEST RESULTS. Rub your pet’s coat in the opposite direction of growth, spray, and rub in. Spray the body, legs, tail, belly and armpits. Spritz into your hands to rub onto your pet's ears and face. Avoid spraying in mouth, nose and eyes. Do not soak your pet. Full coverage will ensure best results. Spray kills by contact when wet, repels when dry.
- FOR DOGS. Apply this natural flea and tick killer for dogs every 2-3 days for pest prevention and each time before visiting untreated areas. Repeat as needed to kill and repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. Pest pressure differs by geography, so you might find you use it frequently. Safe for everyday use. Lemongrass oil naturally has a yellow tint and may temporarily discolor light fur. It will wash out. We recommend a test spray before full application.
- FOR CATS. Apply this natural flea and tick killer for cats every 2-3 days for pest prevention and each time before visiting untreated areas. Repeat as needed to kill and repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. Since cats are more sensitive by nature, we recommend a test spray an hour before a full treatment and suggest using the 4 oz. size for a finer mist. If your cat is fearful of spray bottles, spray into your hands and massage on to your cat. Lemongrass oil naturally has a yellow tint and may temporarily discolor light fur. It will wash out.
- FOR HOMES. Spray on carpet, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and pet bedding. Make sure you contact all surfaces to eliminate any existing problems. Lemongrass oil has a naturally yellow tint and may temporarily discolor light fabrics and home surfaces. We recommend a test spray on a small, hidden area prior to full application. For best results, use in conjunction with Flea & Tick Control for Yard + Garden in any outdoor spaces.
- FOR PEOPLE. Our formulation uses natural, safe, human food-grade essential oils as the active ingredients, so you can confidently use on yourself as well as your pets. Apply on your clothes or directly on skin before visiting untreated areas to kill and repel non-beneficial insects.
- PRODUCT COVERAGE. When using as a flea treatment and killer for house and furniture, a 32 oz. bottle will treat 400 square feet, while a gallon will treat up to 1,500 square feet. When using this flea and tick spray as a natural remedy for dogs and cats, a 16 oz. bottle will typically last up to three months for a one-pet family with a moderate activity level and climate.
How it works:
- THE POWER OF CEDAR OIL. Cedar oil, the main ingredient in this product, is an essential oil that naturally kills and repels fleas and ticks. It suffocates bugs, repels them, and eliminates their eggs and larvae. Formulated with the highest-quality oils, our natural spray is proven to kill, repel, and prevent 98-100% of fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
- HOW TO KILL FLEAS & TICKS. For immediate relief, spray all pets, bedding, furniture, and flooring, including carpet, to eliminate flea and tick life cycle. For best results, treat outdoor areas with Ready-to-Use Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Yard + Garden.
- HOW TO PREVENT FLEAS & TICKS. Use as needed for ongoing protection. Apply to pets before visiting areas where pests may be present. Use this natural indoor flea killer for house, carpet and furniture daily or weekly. Spray as often as desired to freshen pets, bedding, upholstery, and carpet. For best results, use this natural flea treatment for home with Ready-to-Use Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Yard + Garden to treat entire environment year-round.