Ingredients: Venison Broth, Venison, Beef Liver, Salmon, Carrots, Potatoes, Dried Egg White, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Pea Fiber, Dried Egg Product, Apples, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Rosemary, Sage, Thyme.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (8%), Crude Fat min (4%), Crude Fiber max (1%), Moisture max (82%).
- Delicious, chunky, slow cooked-classic stew with premium protein from real venison & salmon
- Great source of DHA for cognitive development and healthy brain functions
- B12 supplement assists gastrointestinal function
- Made without wheat, a common allergy trigger for dogs
- Contains no meat byproducts, grains, or fillers
Caloric Content: 315 kcal/can
- The amount of food your dog requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
- When fed alone to Adults: feed 1 - 1 1/4 cans per 8 lbs. of body weight per day.
- For puppies: up to twice Adult amount.
- For combination feeding reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 1/2 can wet.