Ingredients: Boneless Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing, Potato Starch, Eggs, Salmon, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sunflower Oil, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Magnesium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement], Choline Chloride, Minerals [Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite].
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (6%), Crude Fat min (2%), Crude Fiber max (1.5%), Moisture max (85%), Ash max (3%), Magnesium max (0.03.0%), Taurine min (0.05%).
- Packed by hand with delicate chunks of real meat in a delectable sauce.
- Carefully sourced ingredients include eggs as a great source of vitamin D and other minerals.
- Also has sunflower oil that contains essential fatty acids for a healthy coat.
- Offers a healthy protein blend and adds hydration to his diet for urinary support.
- Complete and balanced nutrition comes in convenient serving sizes for everyday feeding.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 69 kcal/2.8 oz can, 131 kcal/5.3 oz can
2.8 oz Can: feed about 3 - 3 1/2 cans per 6 - 8 lbs of body weight per day. To feed with dry, reduce dry by 1/8 cup for every 1 can wet.
5.3 oz Can: feed about 11/2 - 2 cans per 6 - 8 lbs of body weight per day. To feed with dry, reduce dry by 1/8 cup for every 1/2 can wet.
Best at room temperature. Refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Adjust as needed.