Ingredients: Deboned chicken, chicken meal, pea protein, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), brewers rice, dehulled barley, dried egg product, menhaden fish meal, sweet potatoes, dried tomato pomace, tapioca starch, flaxseed, natural chicken flavor, sun-cured alfalfa meal, fish oil (source of DHA), pea fiber, yeast culture, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, yeast extract, choline chloride, salt, taurine, DL-methionine, chicory root extract, L-lysine, vitamin E supplement, fumaric acid, lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid, Yucca schidigera extract, dried kelp, peppermint leaves, dried spinach, dried carrots, chia seed, dried pomegranate, dried blueberries, dried cranberries, dried apples, dried blackberries, dried broccoli, quinoa, dried pumpkin, dried avocado, dried kale, green tea extract, dried parsley, rosemary extract, thyme extract, carob bean, paprika, ginger, chamomile, turmeric, aloe vera gel concentrate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), niacin, iron proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, manganese proteinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, sodium selenite, biotin, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, vitamin D3 supplement, potassium iodate, inositol, folic acid.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (34%), Crude Fat min (20%), Crude Fiber max (3.5%), Moisture max (10%), Ash min (9%), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)(ADH) (min) 0.07%, Calcium min (1.3%), Phosphorus min (1%), Sodium min (0.35%), Magnesium max (0.1%), Vitamin A min (38,000 IU-Ul/kg), Vitamin D3 min (2,200 IU-Ul/kg), Vitamin E min (150 IU-Ul/kg), Taurine min (0.28%), Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)*min (55 mg/kg), Omega-6 fatty acids* min (3.8%), Omega-3 fatty acids*min (1%).
- Deboned chicken as the first ingredient to provide quality protein for muscle development
- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain development
- A balanced formula with high-quality protein such as deboned chicken and eggs as well as optimal levels of calcium, phosphorus and essential vitamins contributes to healthy growth.
- Added antioxidants from ingredients such as vitamins A, C and E, as well as fruits and vegetables combined with prebiotics help support immune health.
- DHA from fish oil contributes to healthy brain development in kittens.
Caloric Content: (ME calculated as shown): 3,780 kcal/kg or 529 kcal/cup.