Primal Edible Elixirs are made with whole food ingredients and make a great addition to any meal including canned, kibble, dehydrated, freeze-dried and raw foods. Great for boosting nutrition and elevating the health of your dog or cat.
Ingredients: Organic Butternut Squash, Pork Bone Broth (Filtered Water, Pork Bones, Organic Carrots, Organic Butternut Squash, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Celery, Organic Bok Choy, Organic Cilantro, Organic Parsley, Organic Ginger, Organic Turmeric), Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Cilantro, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Ginger, Organic Turmeric, Organic Cinnamon, Dried Lactobacillus lactis fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (1%), Crude Fat min (1%), Crude Fiber max (2%), Moisture max (88%), Ash max (0.3%).
- EDIBLE ELIXIR: WINTER SQUASH PUREE
- Cat and Dog Friendly
- Primal Elixirs are aromatic whole food toppers that can be added to any pet food meal to provide real food solutions for your pet’s health and longevity.
- Each flavor includes specialized, functional ingredients to support healthy digestive tracts, immune systems, and joints.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only and is not meant to serve as a complete diet.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = Calories: 12 per oz. Carbohydrates: 9%
STORAGE AND FEEDING SUGGESTIONS:
- Primal Winter Squash Puree is sold in a frozen state and should be stored in the freezer until ready to use. Place in the refrigerator to defrost for 36 to 48 hours prior to serving. Store defrosted product in the refrigerator. Best used within 7 days after thawing. Stir well before serving. Thawed products can be portioned into ice cube trays and refrozen to be used later.
- Add a dollop or two on your pet’s favorite meal or serve a few spoonfuls alone as a healthy treat!
- Primal Edible Elixirs are made with functional, whole food ingredients and make a great addition to any meal including canned, kibble, dehydrated, freeze-dried and raw foods. It’s a great way to boost nutrition and elevate the health of your dog or cat. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only and is not meant to serve as a complete diet.
Note to all P&F Pet Provisions customers out of the Austin, Texas area: Frozen raw food and frozen treats cannot be shipped through our shipping provider due to health and safety!