Ingredients: 100% Organic Meadow Hay.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (7%), Crude Fat min (1.50%), Crude Fiber min (32%), Moister max (15%).
- Grass hay is vital to the health of small herbivores. It provides not only fiber, but environmental enrichment that mimics your pet’s natural habitat. As the caregiver, it is your responsibility to offer your pet hay every day.
- Grown without the use of chemical, this product is 100% organically grown. Offer your pet what they would naturally forage for in the wild!
- Hay is a variable product because it is grown in natural conditions. Each season creates hay that will look, feel and taste different. Composed of a variety of naturally occurring hays.
- Ideal for picky eaters as this product features enticing textures, fragrances and tastes.
- The USDA Organic Seal on this product indicates that over 95% of the ingredients in this product are produced by certified organic farmers who emphasize the use of renewable resources and the conservation of soil and water to enhance environmental quality for future generations.
Place large handfuls of hay in your pet’s habitat daily. If your pet finishes what is given, offer more. Over 75% of your pet’s diet should be grass hay.
Hay is a variable product because it is grown in natural conditions. Each season creates hay that will look, feel and taste different. To avoid a picky eater resistant to these changes, offer your pet a variety of grass hays.