Ingredients: Organic Grass Hay, Organic Canola Meal, Organic Wheat Straw, Organic Barley, Organic Sunflower Meal, Organic Flaxseed, Sodium Bentonite, Yeast Culture (dehydrated), Calcium Carbonate, Salt, L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Organic Chicory Root, Organic Dandelion Leaf, Organic Ground Rosemary, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Organic Blueberry, Organic Cranberry, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Organic Yucca Schidigera Extract, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (12%), Crude Fat min (2.50%), Crude Fiber max (4%), Crude Fiber min (23%), Moisture max (10%), Calcium min (0.60%), Calcium max (0.90%), Phosphorus min (0.30%), Vitamin A min (19,000 IU/kg), Vitamin D3 min (900 IU/kg), Vitamin E min (190 IU/kg), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) min (250 mg), Omega 3 Fatty Acids min (0.30%), Omega 6 Fatty Acids min (0.41%).
- Specially formulated to mirror a Guinea Pig's natural diet. This will ensure that your pet lives a healthy lifestyle.
- Fortified with stabilized Vitamin C, help ensure that your pet's immunity system is in tip-top shape.
- Includes high-fiber grass hay that promotes healthy gastrointestinal health.
- 75% of your guinea pig’s diet should be grass hay and Organic Guinea Pig is not intended for growing, gestating or lactating guinea pigs.
- The USDA Organic Seal on this product indicates that over 95% of the ingredients in this product are produced by certified organic farmers who emphasize the use of renewable resources and the conservation of soil and water to enhance environmental quality for future generations.