ORIJEN Regional Red Dry Dog Food is packed with protein in rich Whole Prey ratios that mirror the evolutionary diet that dogs are meant to eat. Loaded with ranch-raised beef, wild boar, bison, grass-fed lamb, and Yorkshire pork.
- From Dachshunds to Great Danes, all dogs possess a biological need for a diet rich and varied in fresh whole animal ingredients
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 20% carbohydrates to nourish dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- A full 2/3 of our meat is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meats (including muscle meat, organs, cartilage and bones) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive - only zinc is added
- Our dried meats are specially prepared at 200 Degree F from fresh meats to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eater.
Ingredients: Deboned beef, deboned wild boar, deboned goat, deboned lamb, lamb liver, beef liver, beef tripe, wild boar liver, deboned mutton, beef heart, whole atlantic mackerel, deboned pork, goat meal, beef meal, lamb meal, mackerel meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, beef kidney, pork liver, mutton meal, cod meal, beef fat, herring meal, natural pork flavor, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, pork heart, pork kidney, pollock oil, lamb tripe, lentil fiber, wild boar cartilage, beef cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, carrots, apples, pears, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried beef tripe, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried lamb tripe, pumpkin seeds,, Chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (38%), Crude Fat min (18%), Crude Fiber max (4%), Moisture max (12%), DHA min (0.4%), EPA min (0.2%), Calcium min (1.9%), Phosphorus min (1.4%) Omega-6 Fatty Acids min (2%), Omega-3 Fatty Acids min (1%), Glucosamine min 4300 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulfate min (400 mg/kg), (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei) 100MM CFU/lb.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 3860 kcal/kg (460 kcal per 250ml/120g cup)
Your dog is unique, and their feeding requirements will vary with the environment, age and activity. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available.