Nulo Freestyle Lamb and Sweet Potato Recipe Canned Small Breed Dog food is specially formulated for small breeds and made with lamb, turkey, lamb broth, turkey broth, lamb liver and sweet potatoes listed as the top ingredients.
- Grain-free formula for small dog breeds made with real lamb, turkey, lamb broth, turkey broth, lamb liver and sweet potatoes listed as the top ingredients.
- 6 oz. cans offer smaller portion sizes for smaller pals, yet still contains all the flavor your furry friend loves.
- L-carnitine supports the metabolisms of fats to keep your pup healthy, while pea fiber and inulin work together to support a healthy digestive system.
- Low-glycemic and specially made free of grains, corn, wheat or soy for pups with food sensitivities.
- Every Nulo recipe is proudly made in the USA with the health and well-being of your canine companion as their number one priority.
Ingredients: Lamb, Turkey, Lamb Broth, Turkey Broth, Lamb Liver, Sweet Potatoes, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Ground Flaxseed, Carrots, Pea Fiber, Potassium Chloride, Agar-Agar, Salt, Choline Chloride, Natural Flavor, Inulin, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Sodium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cobalt Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (10%), Crude Fat min (8.5%), Crude Fiber max (1.5%), Moisture max (78%), Omega-6 Fatty Acids min (0.80%), Omega-3 Fatty Acids min (0.10%), L-Carnitine min (25 mg/kg).
Caloric Content: 1,300 kcal/kg, 221 kcal/can
Weight of Dog Daily Feeding
TOY (2-12 LBS) 1/2 - 1 can
SMALL (12-25 LBS) 1 - 1 3/4 cans
MEDIUM (26-50 LBS) 1 3/4 - 2 3/4 cans
LARGE (51-70 LBS) 2 3/4 - 3 1/2 cans
OVER 70 LBS Add 1/2 can for each additional 10 lbs
- Puppy: Up to 11 weeks of age, feed as much as your puppy will eat in 3 or 4 feedings per day. 11 to 26 weeks of age, feed 1 1/4 can for every 5 pounds of body weight per day. 26-52 weeks of age, feed 1 can for every 5 pounds of body weight per day.
- Adult: Feed 2 cans for every 15 pounds of body weight per day.
- Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3 times the normal adult amount.
Amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.