Nature's Logic Canine Chicken Feast Grain-Free Canned Dog Food is all-natural goodness made with whole foods and highly palatable muscle and organ meats with concentrates of select fruits and veggies.
- All-natural whole food made with nutrient-dense muscle meat and organ meat with concentrates of select fruits and vegetables.
- Grain-free, gluten-free, and low in carbohydrates made with 90% animal ingredients.
- Unique source of highly digestible natural eggshell calcium and animal plasma.
- Highly palatable flavor with high levels of natural vitamins, minerals, and albumin and globulin proteins.
- Free from potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.
Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Dried Egg Product, Porcine Plasma, Montmorillonite Clay, Herring Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Apple, Dried Apricot, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Artichoke, Dried Blueberry, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrot, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Cranberry, Dried Kelp, Dried Parsley, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Rosemary, Dried Spinach, Dried Tomato, Egg Shell Meal, Rosemary Extract.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (11%), Crude Fat min (9%), Crude Fiber max (3%), Moisture max (72%).
Caloric Content: 504 kcal/can
Amount of food to feed depends upon the dog’s weight, activity level, age, environment, and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
- Adult: Feed 3/4 - 1 can per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppy: Feed up to twice the Adult amount to puppies.
- Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3 times the normal Adult amount.
Introduce Nature’s Logic gradually, over a 7 - 10-day period, to ease your pet’s transitions to the new diet.