Merrick Lil’ Plates Grain Free Dry Dog Food caters to the big appetites of small pups. This nutritious recipe is specially formulated for the unique dietary needs of small breed dogs. The perfectly–sized, crunchy bites also help reduce plaque and keep your dog’s teeth clean.
- Real deboned salmon is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels.
- A good source of omega 3 fatty acids that help support your dog’s healthy skin and coat plus probiotics and prebiotic fiber for healthy digestion and glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints.
- Features 74% of protein from animal sources.
- Real whole foods like sweet potatoes, potatoes, apples and blueberries offer vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
INGREDIENTS: Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Whitefish Meal, Potato Protein, Coconut Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Dried Organic Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Apples, Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Inulin (from chicory root), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Gelatin, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Merrick Lil Plates Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.