Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Dried Peas, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Dried Egg Product, Dried Citrus Pulp, Calcium Lactate, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodate, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate), Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (8%), Crude Fat min (3%), Crude Fiber max (1.4%), Moisture max (81%).
- Deboned chicken is the first ingredient in this chunky, protein-rich recipe, along with chicken liver.
- Grain-free formula with no gluten ingredients for easier digestibility; also contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Hearty, savory stew is highly palatable with a delicious taste and texture your pooch will love.
- Complete and balanced nutrition can be served as a complete meal, or a delicious soft topper over dry kibble.
- Proudly made in Merrick’s Texas facility using the world’s best locally sourced ingredients from farmers they know and trust.
Caloric Content: 749 kcal/kg, 269 kcal/12.7 oz can
Weight Daily Feeding (Cans)
3 LBS 1/2
6 LBS 1
10 LBS 1 1/3
15 LBS 1 3/4
20 LBS 2 1/4
30 LBS 3
40 LBS 3 2/3
50 LBS 4 1/4
60 LBS 5
70 LBS 5 1/2
80 LBS 6
90 LBS 6 2/3
100 LBS 7 ¼
- For dogs over 100 lbs., add 1/3 can for each additional 10 lbs.
- Feed Puppies up to two times pregnant or lactating females up to three times for the same weight.
- Adjust feeding level to your dog’s individual needs. Cover and refrigerate unused portions. Shake well before opening. Keep fresh water available at all times.
- If feeding with dry food, reduce wet amount by 6 oz for every 1/2 cup of dry food.