This martingale-style dog collar has an added quick-release snap buckle for easier on and off. Martingale collars are safer than choke chains or prong collars. Used with a leash or with your hand, the martingale collar tightens when your dog pulls and loosens when he stops, so it’s only tight when it needs to be. These collars give you greater control and reduce the risk of your dog slipping out and escaping.Key Benefits
- Prevents dog from slipping out of the collar, doesn't cause matting & bald spots like some standard collars.
- Tightens when dog pulls and loosens when dog stops, perfect for “escape artists” and breeds with necks larger than their heads.
- Durable nylon collar's custom fit is perfect for growing puppies.
- Quick-snap buckle for easy on and off, safer & more comfortable than a choke chain that's always tight.
- Not recommended for tie-out use or during group play sessions.
Collars should be used under supervision. Not recommended for tie-out. Always remove collars during play, when unsupervised and before placing in a crate. For more information about collar safety refer to PetSafe® KeepSafe® Break-Away Collar.
Collars should be used under supervision. Not recommended for tie-out. Always remove collars during play, when unsupervised and before placing in a crate.