KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Puppy Recipe is a delicious, highly digestible reward. The mess-free, hassle-free built-in nozzle makes filling any KONG rubber toy for extended playtime a breeze.
Ingredients: Milk, Water, Soybean Oil, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt,Carrageenan, Sodium Citrate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Dried Chicken Liver, Natural Chicken Flavor, Pectin, Glucono-delta-lactone, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor, Kaolin, Dried Lactobacillus Lactic Fermentation Product, and Rennet.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (6%), Crude Fat min (18%), Crude Fiber max (1%), Moisture max (54%), Ash max (7%).
- The puppy recipe is formulated for her sensitive tummy, and its delicious chicken liver flavor will keep her coming back for more.
- The convenient, specially designed nozzle provides a no-mess playtime solution for puppy parents.
- Easy to dispense and fill your puppy’s favorite Kong Puppy Dog Toy or as a treat on its own; freeze inside the toy for extend playtime.
- When stuffed into a Kong Puppy Dog Toy, it keeps your puppy occupied and helps relieve crate training stress.
- Made in the USA.
Store at room temperature. No refrigeration necessary. Clean KONG toy after each use. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. DO NOT PUNCTURE OR EXPOSE TO EXCESSIVE HEAT.
Caloric Content: 3,000 kcal/kg
- Apply a small amount of easy treat to the INSIDE surface of the KONG toy.
- Hold toy with the large hole upright.
- Place index finger on the nozzle, turn the can upside down at a 45 angle, insert the nozzle into the KONG and press carefully for 1 - 2 seconds. Some KONG toys have outside grooves that may be filled with a small amount of easy treat.