KOHA Santa Fe Skillet Slow Cooked Stew provides a nutritious high-quality protein combination that is grain, potato, and carrageenan free with a savory taste of beef and pork inspired by the Southwest.
Ingredients: Beef, Pork Broth, Beef Broth, Beef Liver, Pork, Dried Egg Product, Porcine Plasma, Lentils, Apples, Pumpkin, Calcium Carbonate, Carrots, Sodium Phosphate, Salmon Oil, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Fenugreek Seeds, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (8%), Crude Fat min (4%), Crude Fiber max (1.5%), Moisture max (82%).
- NO grain or potato
- NO wheat, corn or soy
- NO carrageenan or guar gum
- Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
Caloric Content: 315 KCal/Can, 891 KCal/kg
- Adult Dogs: Feed 1-1/2 to 2 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppies: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
- Pregnant/Lactating Dogs: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.
- Combination Feeding: Feed 1/3 cup less dry food for every 1/2 can of wet food.