KOHA Lone Star Brisket Slow Cooked Stew provides a nutritious high-quality protein combination that satisfies your dog’s Texas-sized appetite with the delicious taste of beef inspired by the Lone Star state.
Ingredients: Beef, Beef Broth, Vegetable Broth, Dried Egg Product, Porcine Plasma, Lentils, Green Beans, Calcium Carbonate, Carrots, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Salmon Oil, Sunflower Oil, Choline Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Fenugreek Seeds, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (8%), Crude Fat min (4%), Crude Fiber max (1.5%), Moisture max (82%).
- NO grain or potato
- NO wheat, corn or soy
- NO carrageenan or guar gum
- Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
Caloric Content: 317 KCal/Can, 895 KCal/kg
- Adult Dogs: Feed 1-1/2 to 2 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppies: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
- Pregnant/Lactating Dogs: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.
- Combination Feeding: Feed 1/3 cup less dry food for every 1/2 can of wet food.