KASIKS Wild Caught Coho Salmon Formula Canned Dog Food limited-ingredient recipe is specially crafted using wild-caught salmon and coconut, kale, with berries to offer vital antioxidants and complete nutrition for your dog.
Ingredients: Boneless/Skinless Salmon, Water Sufficient For Processing, Pea Starch, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Kale, Minerals: (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins: (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Blueberries, Cranberries, Coconut.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (13%), Crude Fat min (3.5%), Crude Fiber max (0.2%), Moisture max (78%), Taurine min (0.05%), Ash max (2.2%), Calcium min (0.26%), Phosphorous min (0.22%), Magnesium max (0.02%).
- Family-owned and operated company uses state-of-the-art and BPA-free cannery and oversees all production.
- Coconut, kale, and berries add antioxidants for complete and balanced nutrition, plus vitamins and taurine.
- Limited-ingredient single-meat recipe is free from gums, thickeners, grain, gluten, and potatoes.
- Proudly uses wild-caught salmon from sustainable Pacific Ocean fisheries as the number one ingredient.
- Uses only the highest-quality ingredients for tasty recipes suited for all life stages.
Caloric Content: 297 kcal/can
- Adult Dog: Feed about 1 can per 19.8 lbs of body weight per day.
- Puppy: Feed up to twice the amount as Adults.
- Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3 times the normal Adult amount.