Inception Grain Inclusive Dry Dog Food Chicken & Pork Meal Recipe is created with animal protein first. It contains no potatoes, legumes, corn, wheat, or soy. It’s also available in wet and dry formulas.
Ingredients: Chicken, Pork Meal, Oats, Millet, Pork Fat (Mixed Tocopherol Preserved), Milo, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate)
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (25%), Crude Fat min (15%), Crude Fiber max (6%), Moisture max (12%), Calcium min (1.2%), Phosphorus min (1.1%), Omega 6 Fatty Acids min (2%), Omega 3 Fatty Acids min (0.25%), Taurine min (0.20%).
- Inception’s Pork and Chicken Recipe. Available only for dogs.
- Pork is one of most complete meat proteins; it contains essential amino acids in high quantities that may assist in your dog’s muscle development.
- Pork contains high levels of collagen which may benefit skin, hair, and joint health
- Chicken is a “protein-dense” ingredient, meaning that it provides a lot of protein compared to fat in a given amount of meat. This makes it an excellent source of protein that may help in weight control because fat contains more calories than protein.
- Chicken and pork proteins are high in vitamin B1, B3, B5, and B6. Vitamin B complex may help your dog stay healthy and young.
Caloric Content: Metabolizable Energy (calculated) 3,750 kcals per kg, 412 kcals per cup.
Weight SERVING SIZE (Adult)*
10 or less ¼ – ¾ cup
10 – 20 ¾ – 1 ½ cups
20 – 30 1 ½ – 2 cups
30 – 40 2 – 2 ¼ cups
40 – 60 2 ¼ – 3 ¼ cups
60 – 80 3 ¼ – 4 cups
80 – 100 4 – 4 ¾ cups
*Standard 8-fluid ounce measuring cup