Ingredients: Turkey Bone Broth, Salmon, Pumpkin, Apples, Butternut Squash, Tapioca, Potato, Cinnamon, Ginger.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (3%), Crude Fat min (0.5%), Crude Fiber max (1%), Moisture max (90%).
- Slow-cooked, grain-free stew topper is 100% natural and adds a healthy boost of nutrition to your dog’s already complete and balanced diet.
- Meal enhancer made with chunks of real diced salmon in a pumpkin and apple puree to support healthy digestion for dogs of all breeds and ages.
- 2 servings are packaged in a BPA-free box, which can be easily opened, poured and closed for every pet parent’s convenience.
- Human grade Pour Overs meets the rigorous FDA safety standards, ensuring the highest quality wet dog food topper.
- Limited-ingredient topper is made in a human food facility free of rendered meals, by-products, grains, artificial colors or flavors, and with only the highest quality non-GMO whole foods.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 430 kcal/kg, 67 kcal/box, 34 kcal/serving
Use these healthy stews as a topper or snack. Not intended to be served as a whole meal.
If feeding as a topper, reduce dry food by 1/8 – 1/4 cup daily to help maintain healthy weight.
Do not microwave this container. Refrigerate unused portion, stays pourable!
How to open:
- Flip Up
- Squeeze Corners
- Tear at line
- Squeeze to open & pour
- Pinch top back together to close
- Flip down & store