Fromm Venison & Beef Pâté features finely minced venison & beef with barley, potatoes, and carrots. The recipe is prepared in small batches, ensuring consistency, quality, and superior taste. Venison & Beef Pâté is complete and balanced for all life stages.
- Produced at Fromm's family-owned-and-operated facility
- Pâté provides a unique texture
- Free from artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Ingredients: Broth, Venison, Beef, Beef Liver, Pearled Barley, Potatoes, Carrots, Peas, Pork, Tomato Paste, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Minerals, Xanthan Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamins.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (9%), Crude Fat min (3.5%), Crude Fiber max (1.5%), Moisture max (78%).
- For All Life Stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult)
- Made in the USA
Caloric Content: 909 kcal/kg, 314 kcal/can
General Feeding Guideline:
- Many factors including age, breed, activity level, and individual metabolism contribute to the need for adjusting portion sizes. Two to four times more food may be required for puppies, gestating dogs, and nursing dogs. Spayed or neutered dogs may require up to 25% less food.
- Determining the correct amount of food for your pet depends upon your evaluation of your pet's overall performance on the amount of food consumed along with any other food or treats given.
- If feeding canned food only, the average dog requires ¾ oz for each pound of body weight, best fed twice a day.