Fromm Family Hasen Duckenpfeffer Recipe Dry Dog Food is a German-inspired, grain-free entrée prepared with rabbit, duck, peas, potatoes, and an assortment of fruits & vegetables.
Ingredients: Rabbit, Duck, Pork Meat Meal, Chickpeas, Lentils, Peas, Potatoes, Pork, Pea Flour, Pork Fat, Dried Egg Product, Dried Tomato Pomace, Pork Liver, Duck Meal, Pea Protein, Salmon Oil, Rabbit Meal, Cheese, Flaxseed, Carrots, Apples, Broccoli, Alfalfa Sprouts, Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins, Chicory Root Extract, Minerals, Cranberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Sodium Selenite, Blueberries, Taurine, Probiotics.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (28%), Crude Fat min (17%), Crude Fiber max (6.5%), Moisture max (10%).
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth-generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 3,729 kcal/kg, 1,695 kcal/lb., 395 kcal/cup