Ingredients: Beef, Broth, Beef Liver, Pearled Barley, Potatoes, Carrots, Peas, Pork, Tomato Paste, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Minerals, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamins.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (9%), Crude Fat min (3%), Crude Fiber max (1.5%), Moisture max (78%).
- Finely minced beef cooked in broth
- Meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages
- Made in the USA
Caloric Content: 945 kcal/kg327 kcal/can
General Feeding Guideline:
- Many factors including age, breed, activity level, and individual metabolism contribute to the need for adjusting portion sizes. Two to four times more food may be required for puppies, gestating dogs, and nursing dogs. Spayed or neutered dogs may require up to 25% less food.
- Determining the correct amount of food for your pet depends upon your evaluation of your pet's overall performance on the amount of food consumed along with any other food or treats given.
- If feeding canned food only, the average dog requires ¾ oz for each pound of body weight, best fed twice a day.