Fromm Lamb Pate is a savory pate made with finely minced lamb cooked in broth with barley, potatoes, and carrots.
- Finely minced beef cooked in broth
- For All Life Stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult)
- Made in the USA
Ingredients: Lamb Broth, Lamb, Lamb Liver, Pearled Barley, Potatoes, Carrots, Pork, Peas, Tomato Paste, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Minerals, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamins.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (9%), Crude Fat min (6%), Crude Fiber max (1.5%), Moisture max (78%).
Caloric Content: 353 kcal/can
General Feeding Guideline:
- Many factors including age, breed, activity level, and individual metabolism contribute to the need for adjusting portion sizes. Two to four times more food may be required for puppies, gestating dogs, and nursing dogs. Spayed or neutered dogs may require up to 25% less food.
- Determining the correct amount of food for your pet depends upon your evaluation of your pet's overall performance on the amount of food consumed along with any other food or treats given.
- If feeding canned food only, the average dog requires ¾ oz for each pound of body weight, best fed twice a day.