Fromm Family Chicken au Frommage Recipe Dry Dog Food is a French-inspired, grain-free entrée with chicken, cheese, and an assortment of fruits & vegetables.
Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Chickpeas, Lentils, Peas, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Dried Egg Product, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat, Cheese, Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Chicken Liver, Pears, Apples, Broccoli, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Vitamins, Olive Oil, Chicory Root Extract, Minerals, Cranberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Taurine, Blueberries, Sodium Selenite, Parsley, Probiotics.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (26%), Crude Fat min (16%), Crude Fiber max (6.5%), Moisture max (10%).
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth-generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 3,702 kcal/kg, 1,683 kcal/lb., 392 kcal/cup