Fromm Family Salmon À La Veg Recipe Dry Dog Food is a specially prepared entrée with salmon, sweet potatoes, an assortment of fruits & vegetables and added probiotics aiding digestion with salmon oil for a healthy coat.
Ingredients: Salmon, Salmon Meal, Fish Broth, Oat Groats, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley, Chicken Fat, Dried Egg Product, Whole Oats, White Rice, Dried Tomato Pomace, Salmon Oil, Millet, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Chicken, Herring Meal, Whole Barley, Cheese, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver, Carrots, Apples, Broccoli, Celery, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Chicory Root Extract, Vitamins, Minerals, Sodium Selenite, Cranberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Blueberries, Taurine, Probiotics.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (25%), Crude Fat min (16%), Crude Fiber max (5.5%), Moisture max (10%).
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth-generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 3,761 kcal/kg, 1,710 kcal/lb., 395 kcal/cup