Fromm Family Salmon Tunalini Recipe Dry Dog Food is a grain-free entrée with salmon, tuna, and an assortment of fruits & vegetables.
Ingredients: Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas, Lentils, Pinto Beans, Potatoes, Chicken Fat, Dried Tomato Pomace, Tuna, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Liver, Chickpeas, Salmon Oil, Sardine Meal, Flaxseed, Cheese, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Zucchini, Carrots, Apples, Broccoli, Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Chicory Root Extract, Vitamins, Minerals, Cranberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Sodium Selenite, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Blueberries, Taurine, Probiotics.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (28%), Crude Fat min (16%), Crude Fiber max (6.5%), Moisture max (10%).
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth-generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 3,658 kcal/kg, 1,663 kcal/lb., 388 kcal/cup