Fromm Family Pork & Peas Recipe Dry Dog Food is a Polynesian-inspired grain-free entrée with pork, peas, pork broth, and an assortment of fruits and vegetables.
Ingredients: Pork, Peas, Pork Broth, Chickpeas, Pork Meat Meal, Pea Flour, Pork Fat, Dried Egg Product, Sweet Potatoes, Dried Tomato Pomace, Pork Liver, Pea Protein, Salmon Oil, Cheese, Flaxseed, Melon, Pineapple, Mango, Carrots, Apples, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins, Salt, Monosodium Phosphate, Chicory Root Extract, Minerals, Cranberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Sodium Selenite, Coconut Oil, Blueberries, Taurine, Probiotics.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (29%), Crude Fat min (17%), Crude Fiber max (6.5%), Moisture max (10%).
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth-generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 3,695 kcal/kg, 1,680 kcal/lb., 392 kcal/cup