Fromm Family Beef Frittata Veg Recipe Dry Dog Food is a grain-free entrée with beef, beef broth, lentils, potatoes, and an assortment of fruits & vegetables.
Ingredients: Beef, Beef Broth, Dried Egg Product, Lentils, Peas, Pork Meat Meal, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Dried Tomato Pomace, Pork Fat, Pork Liver, Beef Liver, Chickpeas, Salmon Oil, Pea Protein, Pea Flour, Cheese, Flaxseed, Carrots, Apples, Broccoli, Celery, Natural Flavor, Chicory Root Extract, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Vitamins, Minerals, Cranberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Blueberries, Sodium Selenite, Taurine, Probiotics.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (30%), Crude Fat min (18%), Crude Fiber max (6.5%), Moisture max (10%).
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth-generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 3,765 kcal/kg, 1,711 kcal/lb., 399 kcal/cup