FirstMate’s Australian Lamb diet uses lamb as a single source novel protein. Its grain free, simplistic design makes it not only ideal for everyday feeding but additionally a great hypo-allergenic or elimination formula.
Ingredients: Lamb Meal, Burbank Potato, Norkotah Potato, Chicken Fat* (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Potassium Chloride, Dl-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Taurine, Blueberries, Raspberries, Cranberries, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Iodine, Cobalt Carbonate, Selenium Yeast), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin, Niacin, D-Pantothenic Acid, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Yeast Extract (a Source of Prebiotics) Glucosamine Hydrochloride.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (24%), Crude Fat min (13%), Crude Fiber max (7.5%), Moisture max (10%), Magnesium max (0.15%), Ash max (8%), Calcium min (2.2%), Phosphorous min (1.2%), Glucosamine (100 mg/kg).
- Single source novel protein, eliminating the risk of allergies derived from chicken. A great hypoallergenic or elimination formula
- Grain-free and gluten-free recipe with free range, grass fed Australian lamb without any added hormones or antibiotics
- 78% protein, 22% vegetables, and 0% grains in this recipe that’s great for all life stages
- Mix of blueberries, raspberries and cranberries increase palatability, offer benefits of antioxidants such as a healthier immune system, urinary tract, better eyesight and memory function, help to prevent illness, and act as a nutritional source of dietary fiber
- Made in Canada with the best ingredient quality available
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 3,258 kcal/kg, 505 kcal/cup