FirstMate’s Chicken with Blueberries formula includes chicken as a single source protein. The grain free, simplistic design makes it a great maintenance formula but also provides an ideal diet for dogs with allergies or digestion problems.
Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Burbank Potato, Norkotah Potato, Chicken Fat, (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Whole Blueberries, Potassium Chloride, DL–Methionine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Propionate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Iodine Cobalt Carbonate, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin, Niacin, D-pantothenic Acid, Thiamine hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Yeast Extract, Glucosamine Hydrochloride.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (25%), Crude Fat min (14%), Crude Fiber max (4%), Moisture max (10%), Magnesium max (0.08%), Ash max (7%), Calcium min (1.5%), Phosphorous min (0.9%), Glucosamine (100 mg/kg).
- Single source protein, ideal for dogs with allergies or digestion problems
- Grain-free recipe with free run chicken
- 84% protein, 16% vegetables, and 0% grains in this recipe that’s great for all life stages
- Mix of blueberries, raspberries and cranberries increase palatability, offer benefits of antioxidants such as a healthier immune system, urinary tract, better eyesight and memory function, help to prevent illness, and act as a nutritional source of dietary fiber
- Made in Canada with the best ingredient quality available
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 3,465 kcal/kg, 537 kcal/cup