Ingredients: Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas, Dried Egg, Pea Starch, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whitefish Meal, Flaxeed, Natural Flavors, Pea Fiber, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Carrots, Spinach, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Aid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (38%), Crude Fat min (20%), Crude Fiber max (2.5%), Moisture max (10%), Calcium min (1.5%), Phosphorus min (1%), Vitamin E min (250 IU/kg), Ascorbic Acid min (100 mg/kg), L-Carnitine min (50 mg/kg), Beta-Carotene min (5 mg/kg), Docosahexaenoic Acid min (0.05%), Taurine min (0.05%), Omega-6 Fatty Acid min (3.3%), Omega-3 Fatty Acid min (0.4%).
- Turkey meal, chicken meal and whitefish meal provide high-quality protein sources to help develop and sustain energy and muscle function
- Carefully chosen vegetables and fruits, such as peas, blueberries, cranberries, apples, carrots and spinach contain antioxidants important for everyday optimal health
- L-carnitine helps convert body fat into muscle and energy, supporting lean muscle mass and overall body conditioning
- Balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids play a vital role in establishing the lipid barrier of the skin, supporting healthy maintenance of your dog’s skin and coat
- Made with high-quality ingredients and processing technologies for excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 3,800 kcal/kg, 415 kcal/cup
Adjust amounts accordingly over time. These portions are averages; portions will vary by the age, activity, size, and temperament of your dog. When introducing Earthborn Holistic to your dog's diet, mix increasing amounts of Earthborn Holistic with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 1 - week period.
During gestation and lactation, feed 2 - 3 times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your Adult dog. Puppies start to eat solid foods at 3 - 4 weeks of age and should have free access to solid food from that time until weaning. You may always keep Earthborn Holistic before your puppy. Most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetites dictate. Have clean, fresh water available for your dog always.
Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an Adult).