Ingredients: Whitefish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Ground Barley, Rye Flour, Potatoes, Menhaden Fish Meal, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dl-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Salt, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2- Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (22%), Crude Fat min (12%), Crude Fiber max (4%), Moisture max (10%), Calcium min (1%), Phosphorus min (0.8%), Vitamin E min (250 IU/kg), Ascorbic Acid min (100 mg/kg), L-Carnitine min (50 mg/kg), Beta-Carotene min (5 mg/kg), Taurine min (0.05%), Omega-6 Fatty Acid min (2%), Omega-3 Fatty Acid min (1%).
- Whitefish meal and Menhaden fish meal are the only animal protein sources in this specific formula. Fish is a unique protein for most dogs, making it a great dietary alternative
- Unique whitefish and potato formula contain fewer protein and carbohydrate sources making it easy to manage your dog’s dietary needs
- Fully cooked wholesome grains like barley, rye and flaxseed are easily digested
- L-carnitine helps burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass to support a healthy, active lifestyle. A proper ratio of omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids helps support a lipid balance for healthy skin and coat
- Our high-quality ingredients and highly controlled cooking process help support good digestion and intestinal health
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 3,530 kcal/kg, 415 kcal/cup
You may keep Ocean Fusion before your Adult dog at all times, because most dogs will eat as their bodies require food. If you prefer to control your dog’s food intake, we suggest you use our feeding chart as a guide. Adjust amounts accordingly over time. These portions are averages; portions will vary by the age, activity, size, and temperament of your Adult dog. When introducing Ocean Fusion to your dog's diet, mix increasing amounts of Ocean Fusion with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 1 - week period. Have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.