Earthborn Holistic® Monterey Medley Skipjack Tuna and Grilled Mackerel Dinner in Gravy will help keep your cat in top physical condition. This grain and gluten-free dinner has high-quality proteins, such as skipjack tuna and mackerel, and potatoes.
Ingredients: Fish Broth, Skipjack Tuna, Mackerel, Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Potassium Iodide.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (12%), Crude Fat min (2%), Crude Fiber max (2%), Moisture max (82%), Ash max (3.0%), Taurine min (0.05%).
- Grain & gluten-free, this special formula is perfect as a grain-free alternative diet for cats.
- Premium protein sources aid in building and maintaining your cat’s muscle. Fleshy cuts of skipjack tuna and mackerel are flaked straight from the bone and are wild caught and dolphin safe.
- Hearty, nutrient-rich potatoes provide an exceptional source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene to help build and maintain a healthy immune system.
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, Monterey Medley promotes healthy skin and coat.
- Monterey Medley is produced in a human-grade facility using many of the same ingredients and processes that are used in “people food”.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 776 kcal/kg, 121 kcal/5.5 oz. can, 66 kcal/3 oz. can
Taking care of your cat's overall health starts by feeding him properly. Feed adult cats two to three cans (3 oz. can) or one to two cans (5.5 oz can) per 4.5 pounds of body weight daily. Kittens eat up to twice as much per pound of body weight as an adult.
Refrigerate unused portion. Your cat should have access to clean, fresh water daily.