Ingredients: Fish Broth, Tuna, Salmon, Whitefish, Carrots, Peas, Potatoes, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Sodium Selemite, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Potassium Iodide.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (12%), Crude Fat min (2%), Crude Fiber max (1.5%), Moisture max (82%), Ash max (3.0%), Taurine min (0.05%).
- Grain & gluten-free, this special formula is perfect as a grain-free alternative diet for cats.
- Premium protein sources aid in building and maintaining your cat’s muscle. Fleshy cuts of tuna, salmon and whitefish are flaked straight from the bone and are wild caught and dolphin safe.
- Wholesome vegetables and hearty potatoes provide an exceptional source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene to help build and maintain a healthy immune system.
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, Harbor Harvest promotes healthy skin and coat.
- Harbor Harvest is produced in a human-grade facility using many of the same ingredients and processes that are used in "people food".
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 820 kcal/kg, 128kcal/5.5 oz. can, 70 kcal/3 oz. can
Taking care of your cat's overall health starts by feeding him properly. Feed adult cats two to three cans (3 oz. can) or one to two cans (5.5 oz can) per 4.5 pounds of body weight daily. Kittens eat up to twice as much per pound of body weight as an adult.
Refrigerate unused portion. Your cat should have access to clean, fresh water daily.