Earthborn Holistic Coastal Catch Natural Dry Dog Food is made with herring meal, salmon meal and whitefish meal as the only protein source making it a great for developing lean muscles and sustaining the energy your dog needs.
Ingredients: Herring Meal, Peas, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Pea Protein, Tapioca, Pea Starch, Salmon Meal, Pacific Whiting Meal, Dried Egg, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Carrots, Spinach, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (32%), Crude Fat min (18%), Crude Fiber max (4%), Moisture max (10%), Calcium min (1.2%), Phosphorus min (1%), Vitamin E min (250 IU/kg), Ascorbic Acid min (100 mg/kg), L-Carnitine min (50 mg/kg), Docosahexaenoic Acid min (0.2%), Taurine min (0.05%), Omega-6 Fatty Acid min (2%), Omega-3 Fatty Acid min (1%).
- L-Carnitine helps burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass to support a healthy, active lifestyle. A proper ratio of omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids helps support a lipid balance for healthy skin and coat
- Herring meal, salmon meal and whitefish meal are rich in omega fatty acids. These protein sources are highly digestible and help your dog maintain top condition and overall good health
- Made free of grain and gluten, this special formula is perfect as an alternative to grain-based foods.
- Guaranteed levels of antioxidant nutrients like Vitamin E and Vitamin C blended with nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries help support the immune system and optimal health
- Natural fibers from vegetables and fruits plus a highly controlled cooking process help support excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 3,780 kcal/kg, 400 kcal/cup
Adjust amounts accordingly over time. These portions are averages; portions will vary by the age, activity, size, and temperament of your dog. When introducing Earthborn Holistic to your dog's diet, mix increasing amounts of Earthborn Holistic with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 1 - week period.
During gestation and lactation, feed 2 - 3 times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your Adult dog. Puppies start to eat solid foods at 3 - 4 weeks of age and should have free access to solid food from that time until weaning. You may always keep Earthborn Holistic before your puppy. Most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetites dictate. Have clean, fresh water available for your dog always.
Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an Adult).