Many owners are surprised to learn that 3 out of 4 dogs over the age of 3 have oral disease. And if not addressed quickly, poor dental health can impact not only their teeth and gums, but their overall well-being as well.
Mouth bacteria resulting from poor dental care can enter your pet’s bloodstream through weakened gum tissue. From there, it can travel throughout your pet’s body and affect multiple organ systems, including your pet’s heart.
I encourage my pet parents to take whatever steps they can beyond regular brushing and professional dental checkups. One important step that can help with your dog’s oral care is a properly formulated dental chew bone.
I’ve formulated my human-grade Dental Chew Bones to provide your pet with:
- Natural cleaning abrasives for clean teeth and healthy gums
- A chew that is completely digestible
- An irresistible tasting treat
- Effective ingredients for fresher breath
- 100 percent U.S.A. ingredients for your peace of mind
However, what’s not in these dog bones may be the best news yet...
My personally developed advanced recipe is unique in the market because they contains NO:
- Wheat, gluten, soy, or corn
- Animal proteins (perfect for food allergies or sensitivities)
- Genetically engineered ingredients
- Animal by-products like gelatin or animal glycerin
- Saturated fat or trans-fat
- Added sugar or salt
- Chemical preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
For your convenience, we offer our Dental Chew Bones in two different sizes, so there’s one perfectly size for your pup: Small dogs 5 to 25 lbs, and Large dogs 25 lbs. and up. Packed 12 bones per box. Stock up today!
Suggested serving for dogs: 1 Dental Chew Bone per day.