- Helps prevent kidney failure and urinary tract infection
- Small particle and dust fines coat and dehydrate feces.
- Traps urine and odor on contact inside crystals.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
How to Use:
- Pour one inch of Dr. Elsey's Senior into a clean litter box.
- Remove solid waste daily and rake crystals to ensure freshness. Litter does not form scoopable clumps.
- A single litter box filled with Dr. Elsey's Senior can handle multiple cats but we recommend using more than one litter box if you have more than one cat.
- Crystals may become discolored. The color does not affect the performance. One application will typically last two weeks depending upon use. After two weeks, completely dump the contents of the box and wash with mild soap and hot water.
- Refill with one inch of Dr. Elsey's Senior.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.