- 9% dust free, hypo-allergenic formula.
- No perfumes, deodorants or plant proteins.
- Stress-reducing herbal essences.
- Non-toxic and no-dust.
- Traps urine and odor on contact.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
How to Use:
New Users: * Pour Precious Cat Respiratory Relief Silica Litter into a clean litter box, using half as much as you would with a clay-based litter. Top off the Precious Cat Litter with the litter you are using now, mixing as you add. * Give your cat time to get used to the crystal texture. * Once your cat is used to the crystal texture, (about one week), empty the litter box completely into the trash and refill with Precious Cat Litter.
Experienced Users: * Pour one inch of Precious Cat into a clean litter box. * Remove solid waste frequently with a slotted scoop and rake crystals to insure freshness. * While a single litter box filled with Precious Cat Litter can handle multiple cats, the manufacturer recommends if you have more than one cat, you should have more than one litter box. It's healthier for your cats and helps prevent non use. * If crystals become discolored, it's OK. The color doesn't affect the performance.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
- Pour Precious Cat into a clean litter box, using half as much as you would with a clay based litter.
- Top off the Precious Cat with the litter you are using now, mixing as you add.
- Give your cat time to get used to the crystal texture.
- Once your cat is used to the crystal texture (about one week), empty the litter box completely into the trash, and refill with Precious Cat.