- Litter's herbal scent, ideal texture and particle size attract cat to litter box
- Multi-cat formula that is also great for training kittens
- 99% dust free, superior odor control
- Hard clumping
- Ideal for sifting/mechanical litter boxes
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
How to Use:
- Fill clean, dry litter with 3-4 inches of Dr. Elsey’s litter. This depth allows your cats to dig and cover their waste naturally.
- Scoop waste twice daily and refill box as necessary.
- Replace entire box once a month.
Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.