Ingredients: Pork, Pork Broth, Liver, Sweet Potatoes, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sunflower Oil, Potassium Chloride, Dried Brewers Yeast, Guar Gum, Agar-Agar, Salt, Cranberries, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (8%), Crude Fat min (2%), Crude Fiber max (1.5%), Moisture max (80%).
- Features real pork, liver and sweet potatoes with no artificial flavors or colors; grain-free recipe is ideal for the dog with allergies or food sensitivities.
- Enhanced with health-promoting vitamins, minerals and nutrients for a naturally balanced diet that nourishes your pooch inside and out.
- Contains superfoods like cranberries, brewers yeast and beneficial fiber to help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Can be served as a complete meal or a lip-smacking topper over dry kibble to help entice a picky pup.
- Proudly made in Utah, USA by a dog-loving small business with a passion for quality dog food.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 916 kcal/kg, 343 kcal/can
Feed 1 - 1 1/2 cans per 15-lbs of body weight daily. Amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment, and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean fresh water
Puppies and dogs who are nursing or pregnant may require 2 - 3 times the Adult amounts. Serving size can be reduced for less active and older dogs. Actual amount of food your dog requires depends on activity, age, environment, and breed. Fresh water should be available at all times. For your pet's well being, see your veterinarian regularly.