Ingredients: Lamb Broth, Lamb, Lamb Liver, Potatoes, Dried Egg Product, Carrots, Green Beans, Peas, Wild Rice, Natural Flavor, Red Peppers, Sunflower Oil, Guar Gum, Oat Fiber, Pea Fiber, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Garlic, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Parsley, Salt, Sodium Carbonate, Inulin, Dried Kelp, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Oregano, Rosemary, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Cranberries, Dried Apples, Dried Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (8%), Crude Fat min (5%), Crude Fiber max (1%), Moisture max (82%).
- Great for sensitive pets and provides a wholesome and nutritious meal
- Hearty stew with tons of lamb creates a nutritious stew that’s cooked just for your dog
- Filled with vitamins and minerals delivering healthy food at a great value
- No corn, wheat, soy or gluten, which means this wholesome meal is easier on the tummy and filled with more tasty meat
- Recipe combines mouthwatering lamb and lamb liver with carrots, green beans, wild rice, red peppers to create a nutritious dinner cooked just for your dog
Caloric Content: 350 kcal/can
General Feeding Guideline:
Weight Daily Feeding (Cans)
10 LBS 3/4 - 1
20 LBS 1 - 3/4
40 LBS 2 - 2 3/4