Ingredients: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Potatoes, Dried Egg Product, Carrots, Green Beans, Peas, Wild Rice, Red Peppers, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Oat Fiber, Pea Fiber, Brewers Dried Yeast, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Sodium Phosphate, Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Potassium Chloride, Parsley, Inulin, Dried Kelp, Flaxseed Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Sodium Carbonate, Salt, Oregano, Rosemary, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Cranberries, Dried Apples, Dried Blueberries, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (8%), Crude Fat min (4%), Crude Fiber max (1%), Moisture max (82%).
- Great for sensitive pets and provides a wholesome and nutritious meal
- Hearty stew with tons of chicken creates a nutritious casserole dish that’s cooked just for your dog
- Filled with vitamins and minerals delivering healthy food at a great value
- No corn, wheat, soy or gluten, which means this wholesome meal is easier on the tummy and filled with more tasty meat
- Recipe combines mouthwatering chicken and chicken liver with carrots, green beans, wild rice, red peppers and nourishing fruits
Caloric Content: 347 kcal/can
General Feeding Guideline:
Weight Daily Feeding (Cans)
10 LBS 1 – 1 1/4
20 LBS 1 1/2 –1 3/4
40 LBS 2 –3