Ingredients: Beef, Water Sufficient For Processing, Beef Liver, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sunflower Oil, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (10%), Crude Fat min (6%), Crude Fiber max (1%), Moisture max (78%).
- Features real beef as the first ingredient, followed by broth, liver, vitamins and minerals.
- Lower-calorie recipe is ideal for dogs who are overweight.
- Serves as a high-quality, inexpensive alternative to a raw diet.
- It's the ideal meal for a dog who needs lots of protein, or as a protein-boosting topper.
- Made without grains, cereals, artificial colors or synthetic flavors.
Caloric Content: 435 kcal/can
General Feeding Guideline:
- Feed 1 - 1 1/2 cans per 15 lbs of body weight per day.
- Amount of food your dog will require will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean fresh water.