Ingredients: Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (9.5%), Crude Fat min (6%), Crude Fiber max (1%), Moisture max (78%).
- Features real chicken as the first ingredient, followed by broth, liver, vitamins, and minerals.
- Lower-calorie recipe is ideal for dogs who are overweight.
- Serves as a high-quality, inexpensive alternative to a raw diet.
- It's the ideal meal for a dog who needs lots of protein, or as a protein-boosting topper.
- Made without grains, cereals, artificial colors or synthetic flavors.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 445 kcal/can
Feed 1 - 1 1/2 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
Amount of food your dog will require will depend on activity, age, environment, and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean fresh water.