Ingredients: Mutton, Lamb Broth, Goat, Whole Kahawai, Goat Tripe, Whole White Trevally, Mutton Tripe, Mutton Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Plasma, Whole Mackerel, Goat Liver, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Mutton Liver, Goat Heart, Mutton Bone, Goat Lung, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Goat Kidney, Goat Bone, Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (10.5%), Crude Fat min (8.5%), Crude Fiber max (1.5%), Moisture max (78%), Ash max (4%), Taurine min (0.1%).
- East Cape’s signature recipe is made up of 97% meat, seafood, organs and bones.
- Ingredients that are ethically sourced from New Zealand like goat, mutton, lamb and kahawai are packed with protein and natural benefits.
- Ziwi Peak is BPA-free and offers your pet a complete and balanced diet that tastes amazing.
- This food contains no unnecessary carbohydrates, potatoes, legumes, grains or chemical binders.
- Features digestion-friendly superfoods such as cold-washed tripe, New Zealand green mussel and organic kelp.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME =1500 kcal ME/kg; 255 kcal ME/can
Adult: For every 10lb of cat body weight, feed between 1 to 1.1 cans per day. Kittens and pregnant/nursing females: Feed approximately 1 1/2 to 2 times this amount over 2-3 feedings per day.