Ingredients: Deboned Rabbit, Venison Broth, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Deboned Chicken, Dried Egg Whites, Carrots, Potato Starch, Potatoes, Apples, Peas, Guar Gum, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Xanthan Gum.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (8%), Crude Fat min (3.5%), Crude Fiber max (1.4%), Moisture max (82%).
- Deboned rabbit is the first ingredient, along with real fruits and veggies, in a savory, meaty broth.
- Grain-free recipe with no gluten ingredients, and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Highly palatable with a delicious taste and texture your petite pooch will love.
- Convenient, single-serve trays designed to offer the right-sized portion for smaller breeds.
- Proudly made in Merrick’s Texas facility using the world’s best locally sourced ingredients from farmers they know and trust.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 89 kcal per 3.5 oz bowl
- Feed an Adult dog 3 - 4 bowls (3.5 oz) per 10 lbs of body weight daily. Feed up to twice the Adult amount to puppies.
- Adjust feeding level to your dog's individual needs. Serve at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate unused portions. Keep fresh water available at all times