Merrick Healthy Grains Senior Recipe Dry Dog Food provides balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers we know and trust. This recipe is specially balanced with 53% protein + healthy fat ingredients, so dogs get optimal protein and fiber.
- Real deboned chicken is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue.
- Powerful levels of Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, and leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy hips and joints.
- Pea free, lentil free and potato free, plus all of our Healthy Grains dry dog food recipes are supplemented with Taurine to ensure a balanced diet.
- Features a unique blend of ancient grains, like quinoa, brown rice and oatmeal, to support optimal digestion while being free from corn and soy.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
INGREDIENTS: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Barley, Turkey Meal, Chicken Fat, Quinoa, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Apples, Carrots, Sunflower Oil, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Niacin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Citric Acid for freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Merrick Healthy Grains Senior Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.