Merrick Full Source with Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble with Real Salmon & Whitefish Dry Dog Food is a nose-to-tail diet, utilizing more of the animal for a sustainable, nutrient-rich meal your dog is sure to love.
- Real deboned salmon is always the first ingredient and this recipe contains 85% protein from animal sources.
- This recipe includes freeze-dried raw coated kibble to provide nutritional benefits that are easily digestible and taste great.
- Pea free and lentil free.
- Full Source dog food is exclusively available at Petco, Pet Supplies Plus, Pet Supermarket and Independent Retailers.
- All Merrick Full Source recipes are rich in nourishing cartilage to help support healthy joints, and organ meats for a concentrated source of vitamins minerals, healthy fats and amino acids.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
INGREDIENTS: Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Barley, Whitefish Meal, Pork Meal, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Whole Hake, Whole Herring, Quinoa, Flaxseed, Salt, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
MERRICK® FULL SOURCE® Raw-Coated Kibble with Salmon & Whitefish Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.